Thread: Amberstar
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2011, 12:49 AM   #50
Acethor
HECU Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So, after a long, long trek through Relanukh's tomb, my party was so weighted down with flails from the mummies (hey, those things sell for a bundle...) that when I got to the treasure room, I could only carry the contents of three of the chests. I figured that I'd just be able to come back for the rest, and checked the walkthrough which also said I could come back. Only when I got back, the treasure room was sealed, behind the door that led into it there's just a blank wall. Tried every tool, various spells, throwing myself into every bloody teleport in the Graves area, but I'm stuck. And I need to get back in there to get the piece of the Amberstar that's there, and the gems for Swampstation. Has anyone else came across this problem? (and is my game pretty much screwed now?) I'm playing the PC version, so I can't get the cheats working either.
Unfortunately there is no way back into the treasure room. Basically you're screwed, time to restart the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan View Post
I have the same problem. Is there any way to get to the treasure room twice?
You also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagymarci View Post
Hi,
anyone knows about a basic manual to this game?
I don't know any of the controls. I can move around freely, but I have no idea, how to interact with the surroundings (read signs near doors, talk to the people running around the city), and I dont even know how to acces the menu (to save, load, exit, etc).
Just right click on the navigational arrow panel on the bottom right, and it will be replaced by a new menu with additional options.

We need help!! Click the link above if you're interested!
Acethor is offline                         Send a private message to Acethor