View Single Post
Old 26-09-2013, 10:20 AM   #94
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Cool

Well, if Cosmic Space is Shreveport, then I would be smack-dab in the middle of Andromeda.

I don't have nothing against no Black Cat... But I ain't a Black Cat.

Wow, so I post one photo with Mr. Calico and one of my other cats, and the whole forum's User base lights up about it.

The other cat is JJ Jetter-- I would think Yagroo would know this fact if he had read my past E-mails thouroughly...

Ah, Alas, I did not mention in one of my past letters to him that Jetter is a black cat.
So it makes sense now.

Hmm, I will have to E-mail photos over, as I currently don't have the resources for a job in heh, "BG".

It is always possible, about Carippo. You never know. It is unlikely, though...

Hmm... Partially true, partially false, as you may have gathered.
Black kitten does not represent me. Co-Co represents himself.
Calico has strengths in the Diplomatic field.
Mimi, ah, I must tell you, never marry a Diplomat.
When it's dinner time, it's "Negotiations Time", and you'll never get any of your odd jobs done.

Why was it called the CoCo?
Haha, I laugh, but Co-Co Puff is not amused.
Comparing him to a Tandy? One would think you would have the decency to at least compare him to an IBM, or an Amiga.
I tried to explain, no other old PC has any name like Co Co, but he wouldn't listen.

Ah C'lico. So impulsive.
Anyway, I know not of this Tandy machine. I was affiliated with Tandy being a graphics card. I certainly had never heard of the nick for it being CoCo.

Anyway, nice spot. You came up with something retro related to my cat's name. You are to be respected.

Smokin'

STUVAN

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ