View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 01:44 PM   #18
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko river View Post
I managed to find and download certain Crazy Collection of rips on CD from russian forum with combine strength of serbian-russian similarites and gTranslate. That was awesome, I had only 2 CDs back in the days and they had fullworking rips...
If you are speaking about true "Crazy Collection" thing, it's rather from former torrents.ru (now rutracker.org). It have awesome selection of movies, books and TV series and quite amazing selection of scanned books. (I recommend them for this for everyone - most items are with English sound at least. And they are banned in Russia already anyway. ). But their games amount are quite limited. They have most of wide-spreaded rip collections, yes. Unlike old-games.ru that used the same approach as Abandonia: one game, one review, one fileset selection.
Quote:
And I haven't visited Ultimate DOS collection in years. So it's good to have you around, spectre Do hang around
Thank you. Actually I am speaking about Total DOS collection, that is (already) bigger and much better organized.
Quote:
arete, can you choose some good or at least known educational or kids game? I think 1st June is children's day, so yeah
Umm... As I said, educational games are not extremely popular in the Internet, so there could be the problems. arete, if you plan to review _something_, please, choose more than one, for me to found at least some of them.