View Single Post
Old 28-01-2007, 12:53 AM   #12
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Himmler @ Jan 26 2007, 08:49 AM) [snapback]276526[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
q's is better but not good enough
wendy's is... no

or it could be a non-art competition and just fun. that would be votable
[/b]
That sounded kind of rude, Himmler. Comments are welcome - critical ones as well, but please make them constructive. If you didn't like a picture and want to say so, at least say what you didn't like about it. Why was this picture a 'no' for you. And why would you make it a non-art competition? I think both pictures at least fulfill the criteria of being art.

I've noticed that if these uploaded pictures don't fit the page when they've downloaded, they automatically are downsized which distorts the image, especially this one as it's composed of layers of fine lines. What resolution are you using to view the pictures? Perhaps you're viewing a distorted version. There is a way to stop pictures resizing, I think. Not sure what it is, though.

Can we keep comments reasonably thoughtful and polite please people or else no one will want to put their pictures up here.
wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree