View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 04:30 PM   #36
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Good grief! Why did you have to remind me of the fathomless menace that is SW Ep 1? Not the worst movie but still one I actually got pretty annoyed for wasting money on.

Batman, however..... you and I need to have a friendly, perhaps even civilized chat about that one... you and I and my bat bomb.

Luckily for most people, since most people don't speak Norwegian or have any interest in Norwegian 70's social realistic drama, one true turkey is "Himmel og Helvete" (Heaven and Hell)... Seen it once, might even watch it again, one day in the far future, for the laughs...

An anti drug movie with "acting" so poorly executed it spins my head more than any drug could do. The acting is what saves it while the dialogues try to destroy this movie...

On the same theme, another true turd is "Reefer Madness".... One that more than warns against any use of any drug but one that also is so way over the top one has to think the writer and director did a tour de really-bad-dope while working on it.

Last edited by Mighty Midget; 06-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Mighty Midget is offline                         Send a private message to Mighty Midget