View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:25 AM   #1
Simoneer
Priest of The Order

Default Found game title: Prisoner of Ice

Point & Click Adventure, of course.

I remember some of it, so it shouldn't be too hard for someone who has played it to figure out what it is.

First of all, you're on a ship. If I remember right, there's a monster that attacks the ship, too; The case itself features a box floating in water, and with tentacles coming out of it, I believe. (Or something similair.) I think you start out in the cockpit (if it's called that on ships). Somewhere to the left I think there's a room where either the monster is in, or just fire. Don't remember.

In any case, does it ring a bell for someone? I really want to know what this game is again! I remember my big bro' getting it several years ago for Christmas by our cousins' now-dead father (whom I miss... not that it has anything to do with anything). He gave me Dragon Lore II that same Christmas. Last present he ever bought me, and now I don't even have any idea where it is. Makes me feel like crap.

Anyway, I would really appreciate it. Oh, and I have no idea what the name of it was - not even a bit of it!

Last edited by Simoneer; 11-03-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Simoneer is offline                         Send a private message to Simoneer