Thread: Death Gate
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 03:40 AM   #29
rallier
Abandonia nerd

Flop i was just browsing now....... u just register with the site about 3 months ago and u already have over 400 posts......man it seems you live in here :P hehehe

NOTICE: Possible spoiler under so if you want to go completely blindfolded to read below....

about that insect you killed u should be able to proceed, i haven't found any bugs in the game yet and as i mentioned earlier i am almost at the finish...... until i found out that i forgot to learn immolation..... (you will need it to cast away ur double it seems and it is actually the only lethal spell in the game and it's a suicide spell..... ironic isn't it)... however till now the game seemed pretty logical, well with a few exceptions that you have to proceed blindfolded and you cannot really strategize ur next move....... but if i compare it to other adventure games (especially monkey island series where almost nothing was logical) it's quite straightforward......... the part i really liked it was the arrow puzzle (there is a small amount of challenge).......although it looks frustrating at first once you see through the solution it fairly easy. and the other one which amazed me was the ward rune at the gate........ if you pay close attention to the books that you encounter you will see the solution at once.... (possesion = ward + 1 more rune)
rallier is offline                         Send a private message to rallier