View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #212
Palocles
Abandonia nerd

Oh my god. How many people have posted in this thread asking questions that were answered already, earlier in the thread? F**ckin' read it!

I was also having a couple of issues but having read the whole thread, now i have none.

But for anyone else who comes after me, i'll give some quick advice.

Use DOSBOX. D'uh.
Enter and Space are fire buttons.
To attack you first hold down fire then a direction.
A, X, D, and W are also direction keys (presumably to two player fights but i'm not sure which is the matching fire button, probably Space)
Get better at fighting the enemies by starting a 4 player game and playing each Knight. You won't have to worry about other knights attacking you either. You will eventually have to start fighting and killing knights to get the keys though.

I remember playing this game soooo long ago and in particular a 3 player with my brother and a friend. The friend had never played before and wandered straight into a Balok lair. He randomly swung his sword around and somehow killed it (only one spawned), and got the sword of sharpness for his loot!

I know i must have played this several times but that's the only time i can remember, must have been too long ago!

Great game.

Last edited by Palocles; 21-07-2019 at 03:15 AM.
Palocles is offline                         Send a private message to Palocles