Thread: Master of Magic
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2006, 10:46 PM   #267
Richrf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dan Hanegan @ May 17 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]230926[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

I find that the key to winning on impossible level is to grow quickly. You want a race with a good population bonus and cheap settlers. You also want a decent military unit that doesn't require a ton of infrastructure to build.
I have never been able to win on impossible with a Myrran race, they all grow too slowly.
[/b]
LOL, trying to win the game by out colonising the AI using a myran race obviously won't work. You need to abuse the killer units of the myrans! I agree about the barbarian strategy and it probably works for the halflings too, but you can't play the slow growing dwarves like barbarians obviously.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ahnassi @ Jun 1 2006, 06:34 AM) [snapback]233587[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I am using Item Make program (supplied with MoM) to edit first 255 items to make it really cool
Make every 2nd staff to have a FlameStrike X 4. Plus Good hero. And you will win even at Myrran.
[/b]
You need to surivive long enough for the merchant to show up and make plenty of $$$$.

Quote:
There is a whole site dedicated to Heros and thier roles in the game. I have a copy of this site.
Write me and I can send you that manual
[/b]
http://mom.diaspora.ru/txt/heroes.doc/index.html