View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 05:58 PM   #100
ChibiKitsuneWarrior

Send a message via MSN to ChibiKitsuneWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to ChibiKitsuneWarrior Send a message via Skype™ to ChibiKitsuneWarrior
Unhappy Help?

Hey,
I'm having a problem with my game and I was wondering if anyone could help me out.
I have the version of Lord of the Rings from the Interplay 10th anniversary release. The disk wouldn't work (I'd pop it in the Interplay's 10th logo would come up and then it'd go black.) so I just copied all of the files onto my hard drive and I've been playing it like that. (I've done this before and it worked fine.)
I've been playing it and it keeps messing up. xP The screen either goes black and has a text running along the lower area (Along the golden border.) or it goes all pixel-y. It also does this sometimes when I saved and everytime it does it, it messes up my saved game. (I haven't even been able to get out of the Shire because of it. xP)
Has this been happening to anyone else and can you tell me how to fix it?

P.s. For anyone who needs to know, my computer has Windows 98 on it and I've been running the game in DOS mode.
I saw a post on the first or second page that said something about the music causing an error. o-o So maybe that's what it is. >>
ChibiKitsuneWarrior is offline                         Send a private message to ChibiKitsuneWarrior