Thread: Wonderland
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2006, 05:24 PM   #9
HappyGamer
Abandonia nerd

Ok, This time I formmatted the disks and then put contents that where inside the folder on to the disk. Started up dosbox and mounted both the c and a drives. Then went to the a drive underdosbox and typed install and it started the install process. Took me through a couple of yes and no questions then when it finally got to the point of installing the game from the floppy to the c drive it just kicked me out of dos box. I tried this twice and the samething happened. The second time I changed the sound card from the rolan setting to adlib and still the samething happened.

For some reason when it gets to the part where I tell it to put it on the c drive that is where it dies and kicks me out of dosbox. Nothing is read neither the a or c drive at that point. That is when dosbox kicks me out.

Edit:Is there not a version of this game out there that is downable without having to go threw all this. Kind of like most of the games here where you able to download and play?
HappyGamer is offline                         Send a private message to HappyGamer