View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 03:49 AM   #86
Palocles
Abandonia nerd

I've been putting off playing this again because i've got no joystick but i recently decided to play a few 'Manager' tournaments. This is the only way i ever got into the 1st Division on Amiga, decades ago, buying all star players.

But Manager is so frustrating as the team seems to play like a bunch of retards. Then i tried a Championship and discovered there's no Manager mode and very quickly got used to those odd controls.

Now i think the keyboard controls are actually pretty good (considering) as they aren't bunched up and you can mash away at space with your thumb.

Some of these questions were posted a long time ago but i'll answer them anyway:
What happens when a guy is injured? You have to retrain him. Don't get injured, basically. You can usually survive a guy going down but you wont get many other upgrades for the team.
Why did i get game over when finishing in 4th? Cause you have to be 1st (or maybe 2nd) in 2nd division to be promoted to 1st division.

Now i have a question; How much cash do you get for each coin collected? I played one game, got a couple of coins but lost the match and only had about 200 credits in the bank. XC

Anyway, off to try crack into 1st Division again.
Palocles is offline                         Send a private message to Palocles