View Single Post
Old 29-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #32
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseki View Post
Might be a issue with Javascript and not Java (they are different things).

Or you can try to disable Javascript in IE11:

https://www.technipages.com/internet...ble-javascript
I just came back to post this to inform you that disabling Javascript in browsers can be very problematic.

I would only recommend in browsers rarely used. So disabling Javascript in browser is a big no no.

In this case, if you want to improve your digital security and the browser has add-ons, extensions, you could install for example NoScript, ScriptSafe or something (besides Adblock Plus and similar).

Too bad that IE, as well as Windows Phone, lack a lot of functionality and convenience.

This is one of the reasons I do not regret getting rid of the iPad and iPhone (more cons than pros besides charging me US$ 1.00 for each freeware / free apps such as Firefox, Mercury, etc. after registering my financial data! ), which have been replaced by Android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I just came back to post this to inform you that disabling Javascript in browsers can be very problematic.

I would only recommend in browsers rarely used. So disabling Javascript in browser is a big no no.

In this case, if you want to improve your digital security and the browser has add-ons, extensions, you could install for example NoScript, ScriptSafe or something (besides Adblock Plus and similar).

Too bad that IE, as well as Windows Phone, lack a lot of functionality and convenience.

This is one of the reasons I do not regret getting rid of the iPad and iPhone (more cons than pros besides charging me US$ 1.00 for each freeware / free apps such as Firefox, Mercury, etc. after registering my financial data! ), which have been replaced by Android.
I will explain better about the previous post.

Quote:

Pro: Apple has sleeker Design, Rubberized Protective Cap, Lightning connector, etc.

Con: Meanwhile, Android has more interesting, varied and important Apps than Apple.
Quote:

Pro: Apple has a better configuration than Android where all app settings are together. So, this gets more organized.

Con: However, App settings on iOS get a bit to be desired compared to the same Apps on Android.
Quote:

Pro: Apple has a “perfect” Backup and Restore System, and better than Android.

Con: However, I’ve heard that this “perfect” Restore and Backup System works only with the same version of the Operating System iOS.
Quote:

Con: Apple is more expensive than Android! $$$$$$

Con: More Cons than Pros besides charging me US$ 1.00 for each freeware / free apps such as Firefox, Mercury, etc. after registering my financial data!
Quote:

As for Microsoft Windows Phone and Microsoft Store, no comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I will explain better about the previous post.
Please no offense to Apple fans. After all, I’ve been a former user of Apple products and migrated to Android.

Last edited by Japo; 07-08-2018 at 08:02 PM. Reason: bumping
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan