View Single Post
Old 28-05-2005, 12:59 AM   #17
omg
Games Master

apparently no one in australia drinks fosters. or castlemain xxxx. they just sell it to us. ptobably laff at the idea of us drinking it to
i like castlemain on a very hot day cuz its like beer flavoured water. fosters should be banned though. dammn kangaroo piss!

hopefully as punisment they will be forced to drink case after case of it in hell.
i wonder what karma we have coming to us as a result of our global empire?
o wait ww2 ....
o to have been a victorian. coulda sold opium for the east india company just like my great great great grandad.

o yeah havell made me LOL you did, that charector was the best from the fast show
*sits smugly as british comedy was ordained by God (who is english) to be the best in the multiverse*

eg: the fast show
monty python
the leuge of gentelmen
shaun of the dead
spaced
big train
brass eye
jam
blackadder
red dwarf
green wing

lets hold it up the competition..
will and grace laff i almost did. just at how pathetic they are
freinds to borrow an americanism .. ditto
the hot shots series of movies, national lampoon ect, agggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
the simpsons. please stop. please please no more. i beg you. please.

there is exceptions.
matt stone co creator and writer of south park, + sings an writes most of the songs and does a lot of the voices. may he be remebered as an honary englishman forever
also team america is rather amusing
family guy. no words need to be said. perfection. may the creators be buried in englands green and pleasent land for there contribution to humanity
scrubs first series was pure genius
third rock from the sun first 2 series were pure genius
the jerry springer show. i used to think he was the antichrist. damn entertaining though.
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg