View Single Post
Old 14-05-2014, 12:34 AM   #9
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expack2 View Post
I was actually responding to Japo's statement that the non-ISO Cellar version would have to be sans CD Audio tracks; I have absolutely no objections to the full CD version being put on the ISO Cellar! I'm sorry I made it seem otherwise.
And I was actually responding to the same Japo's statement that was respond to my statement which was misunderstood so I wanted to clarify. I also have no objections to what you said about possibility of hosting the game with audio. So no confusion created from your part. And Japo probably mentioned this ripping of music in case that game can't be resized under 300MBs otherwise. So we just talk about different approaches of the same problem, meaning we indeed work as a team

As for filesharing sites, they tend to be simple for use. I used some in the past. And some time ago I created account on 4shared. It was very simple and straightforward. You can easily upload files and they stay kept, you get to download files from 4shared, it's nice.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river