Thread: Fable
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2006, 11:42 AM   #182

I know this isn't going to make sense but I really want to play the game.

Right, I downloaded the game. Extracted it. I clicked the icon labelled FABLE and it came up with a black screen. I then tried to get the task manager up. Didn't work. When the screen became un blank there was no game, only other things I had open. Everything was huge. Like three times what it should be. And the colours were all messed up. An error message came up saying something (can't remember what). I pressed Ok. Then something else came up telling me to restart my laptop. I did. It came up with the send error report thing, above that was something about a serious error had occured. I tried again, just to make sure I hadn't accidently clicked the wrong thing. The same thing happened. I sent the extracted file to the recycle bin and deleted it just then. The zipped file is still sitting in my documents. I'm now doing a virus scan in case the file contained anything that it shouldn't. I don't mean to offend, but this laptop is fairly new and I really don't want to have to get it fixed. The virus scan just came up saying nothing was wrong.

There. I tried to include as much info as I could. I've got to go to bed. I'll check this in the morning. I would ask my brother 'cause he's really good at fixing computers and stuff, but I thought I better ask the website I got it from first.