Thread: Gruntz
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #22
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Talking

Dear Frodo,

What Smiley seems to be saying is that mods don't have a lot of time because they are over worked. I noticed there are 1 million visitors almost to this website. So they are probably censoring a lot of BS. So those who get to talk and be noticed have pretty much got it made. In other words we got our foots in the door. However to reach translator status like Myst takes another butt kissing that I am NOT willing to do since I have a girlfriend. hehe

But between you and me I know your game is 270MB because I downloaded. In fact it was zipped and was expanded. It had the folder Gruntz within Gruntz. I thought it might not work since a bootable ISO might be required. However the movie played complete to the end where they jumped into the worm hole and that is when the game play starts. And on the game page the Gruntz pop out of the worm hole and that is where the game play begins.

So now you know that I have reached the game play page. But I didn't want to continue on. Thank you! I hope to give this to my daughter when I have her many years into the future.

Between you and me Jesus Christ people are not supposed to like witches but I will make an exception because of your heart. But I don't want to eat your heart. I just appreciate it hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen