View Single Post
Old 23-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #19
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamC23 View Post
You live in Scandinavia, it's about as far as home as possible, playing a game changes nothing, heck, nothing we do changes anything, you're too serious.
Correction Mr. Obama (which I doubt you are) well your name is William, so no worries there. But I live in Denmark (Kjobenhavn = Copenhagen to the English speaking crowd and København in Danish which means the merchants harbour). And they sadly have a part in this matter, on one hand they are allies with USA, and on the other we have had our fair share of situations , such as the 12 drawings, and well Anders Fogh Rasmussen is a prime candidate for being the next big chease in NATO so well. Let us just say, it is NOT as far home as it could be. But as I said, the game can become a political firebomb. Just like I once mentioned before it became reality in my eyes. That Resident Evil 5 had racial tones in it. And about a week after hell was loose in the Resident Evil 5 camp. Because it became controversial. Stranger things has happened, these are just two off my head.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK