View Single Post
Old 15-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
ghoststory

Question [ghoststory] Mayday

i wanna find and old strategy game. Unfortunately i cant remember the title, all i remember is there were 2-3 factions. one facton was the Chinese empire, one was Russia and one was the US i think.
there were droids, tanks, helicopters and ships u could control.
u could also built turrets near ur factories.
the factories were already built and u could capture them.
one droid was called kamikaze, and one turret was called sundance.
when tanks or helicopters were destroyed they left a wreckage at that spot.
there was a unit called garbage collector that could collect that wreckage and convert it to gold or coins that were used to build units and turrets.
i dont remember anything else. so if anyone recognizes this game i will be really grateful. thanks
in the single player campaign u could choose any of the factions. each had its own campaign. the campaign was about world domination.each faction had their own unique units.
i played it roughly 7-10 years ago

[edit]
i dont remember any of the story. but i think it was post world war 3. it had futuristic components like a unit which could paralyze all units around it by jamming the signals going to them. also the map was like a grid with one unit occupying one square (diff from other games cauz u could choose to see the grid lines).

Last edited by ghoststory; 15-11-2012 at 12:06 PM.
ghoststory is offline                         Send a private message to ghoststory