Thread: Crusader Kings
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Default Crusader Kings

Avast! In the murky marshes of southern Ireland, following the Battle of Hastings and the Norman conquests in 1066, a fire stirs!

Yessir', after 13 fine years of Conflict, Ireland stands united under one throne of a Gaelic name I forget how to spell. Whats more interesting then the fact it only took 13 years (1066 -1080 ) to unite a country using the worst military imaginable, is the fact that the country is ran by a 6 year old king. No heir, and no other legitimate family members TOO run the country. Yes, the Irish War cost me my entire royal family pretty much, (the kind was assassinated and subsequent heir was too, and now the 6 year old son runs everything )

Yep, this will be a very interesting run at Crusader Kings. As of now im trying to forge alliances with Scotland, Wales, and France, and go to war with England, but Irelands armies are the shitiest in the whole of western Europe. I tell ya, they are numerically undermined by the english, AND they lack morale and what not (TWICE did i have an army of over 1000 desert into the hills!)

However, I did forget to take over the Isle of Man from the Duke of Leinster or some such nonsense, and his pathetic little army of prolly around 200 is just chilling there, so it gives me something to so.

So in the fall of 1081 and army of 700 ish commanded by a member of the court landed and eliminated the 200 strong army with little trouble, and aided by another 600 in reinforcements, the garrison fell, and the island was mine!

And thats all for now. I dont know what direction to take Ireland in next...

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb