View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #13
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Arrow Affirmative, or Nay, Either Way.

GIMP is better than Paint!

Oh momma, paint is like watching paint dry, except the skill of your watching mandates how well it dries. Or rather, your skill of painting. Or rather, luck of painting. Whatever.

I don't currently need help with GIF's, I think, but thanks for the offer, perhaps another time, perhaps soon.

What I do want to know, however, is if my GIF is accepted or not (the one the gets electrocuted and gets on fire) for addition.

Just say yes or no.
Or make a suggestion.
I can attach it again if it's easier to find that way, but I'm at church to worship the Lord (Yes, I'm serious) on my kindle now, so I can't. But later.

A response is better than tracking around the issue. ()
Quick Q: Why does no one use headers on their posts?

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ

Last edited by StaaViinsZ; 06-10-2013 at 07:29 PM.
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ