View Single Post
Old 17-04-2006, 02:03 AM   #42
xcom freak
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by efthimios@Apr 16 2006, 08:17 PM
xcom freak

About Lebanon, I forgive you, but, how what you said is any different from what I said?

Lebanon and Syria were at least once part of the same country, the Ottoman empire.

About oil and future generations, I stand by what I said earlier.* Who said that money is not power? Irrelevant.

I know nothing about strategy? Ok, if this is what you believe of me, I don't care one way or the other.

Short range missiles to deploy in Iraq? What the fudge are you talking about?* Haven't you be paying attention to at least what is happening in Iraq?* The war there isn't over and things are getting worse, higher US tech or not.* Some wars cannot be won just by firepower, you need to win the hearts of the people too.

NO, it is not like a strategy game, the analogy between (my guess) an RTS and real world strategy is a joke.* The US has invaded the country of Iraq, fortified its position there, has superior technology and firepower, and peace is still not there, in fact more people are killed every day.* With that kind of "base" you cannot use that part of the army, or even the "base" to attack another country.*

If there is an attack against Iran, the vast majority of the missiles fired to Iran will be from subs and see vessels, not short range missiles based in Iraq.

You are either a young guy that knows muck or have been severely brainwashed.* And if you think that breaking laws of a country to protect, I guess you don't deserve protection from either any external or internal threats.* BTW, read a *dirty word* book about what happened in Germany in the 30s.
First of all, i respected your opinions and your person in all my posts. Plz do the same.

''Lebanon and Syria were at least once part of the same country, the Ottoman empire''.
That logic doesn't work. It is like saying that france and morocco were once part of the same country, the roman empire. I hope you don't seriously beleive that.

:roflol: You forgive me? you come and teach me about my homelands' history and tell me that you forgive me and call me brainwashed too LOL.

you said :''1) The Bush administration did nothing to liberate Lebanon. ''

I said : '' The US made 1559''

You said : ''About Lebanon, I forgive you, but, how what you said is any different from what I said?''

''United Nations Security Council Resolution 1559 was a resolution adopted by the United Nations Security Council on September 2, 2004. It called upon Syria to end its military presence in Lebanon by withdrawing its forces and to cease intervening in internal Lebanese politics. The resolution also called on all Lebanese militias (including Hezbollah) to disband.''

The resolution was sponsored by France and the UNITED STATES.

Link\

Notice the date precedes the assassination by 6months.

Does that look the same to you?

There were US flags in the cedar revolution. And for once they weren't burning --> Brent Sadler said that.

How does it feel to be burnt by a young guy who knows muck?

BTW ''You are either a young guy that knows muck or have been severely brainwashed'' --> that's my cue. I am not as forgiving as you are.
It is a shame you are not capable of an adult conversation because i can still burn you so many times. It still was nice.

Plz don't close it for flaming. I don't have the intention to reply anymore.
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak