Thread: PayPal
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #10
Aerouge
Lurker

Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by csdani84 View Post
Hello! I want to send you some money. No, I'm not willing to create a PayPal account. No, I don't want to give you my home address and phone number and other personal details. I simply want to give you some money. So please try and provide us with the possibility to simply make the credit card payment online without the need to give these private data (like in the case of every single online payment I've done so far).
I support this notion. I am a long time user of abandonia.com (though never bothered to register in the forum). Wenn you asked for donations I cracked my wallet open in an instant, ready to spend. But if you give me the choice to donate via paypal or to donate via credit card VIA paypal my wallet closed faster than it even opened.

I want to support you guys, I really do. But not at the cost of using (and thus supporting and funding) a morally corrupt institiution like paypal is. I can imagine that paypal makes it easy for you to offer a payment option where you have to worry about nothing, but for me this is simply unacceptable. If there is the possibility to use amazon payments (I use them for all my kickstarter backing) or to donate directly via visa / mc let me know.

You guys are great, I want to support you. PayPal is just simply unnaccaptable to me :-(
Aerouge is offline                         Send a private message to Aerouge