View Single Post
Old 20-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
Danyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedrick View Post
Feel free to post a walkthrough! That's more than I've managed to do, playing normally or cheating.

Well... (sigh, had to download and run the useless .... in dosbox now, for the 1st time in at least 16 years. It still sucks. And the interface is totally useless! But I noticed the credit screen, at least now I have some people to mail, asking "Why?".) First of all I gave myself unlimited money, think that's either assets or reserves. Seems to start around offset $095E in a "new" savegame (ie, save it as soon as the game starts). I think I also played around with other variables, but can't remember exactly what. The savefile is pretty straightforward though, the only odd thing is that every value is saved twice for some kind reason.
There isn't really a path you can't win the game twice whit the same decition.
But you must survive all coup and vote off "no confidence" becauce each time you succeed at remaining in office it weaken the faction who want to remove you of the office for exemple in a military coup use the loyal army outside moscow to arest the perpetror of the failed coup sorry if my english is bad.
Danyman is offline                         Send a private message to Danyman