Thread: Warzone 2100
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #5
horrorist

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gargantuan Orangutan @ Jan 12 2007, 10:54 PM) [snapback]274635[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
The game may have in-game music, but it's not included here.
[/b]
There is music (I own the CDs). Mainly there are the sound effects of the weapons, the constructing vehicles, the welding sound of the repair units and the VTOL- engines and as an in- game- music a silent, sinister, echoing sound similar to a windy day (track 3 on any CD). The music (track 2 on any CD) is played in the menues.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jan 20 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]275817[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
am i the only one who gets blank page on mediafire.com ?
[/b]
Just an idea:

The blankpage (about:blank) is normally generated by some webbrowsers if a file is directly opened by link, which the browser could not handle. In this case the webbrowser should offer to download this file. If you rightclick on the download- link and choose "save target as" there should be no blankpage but the usual download dialogue. Maybe there is a difference in the download method (get vs. post) if the download is handeled like a link (leftclick) or as a transfer (rightclick). One method is better for downloading small files (like media or pdf). I also experienced that some browsers of the mozilla- familie (opera, firefox) tend to considder broken downloads as "complete". So it might be possible that your download has physically broken after a few bytes. This could have several reasons: proxy, firewall, slow internet connection, lack of space to store the file,... BTW, the mediafire- page is really slow.

Hope that I'm not totally off the track and this might help you any further.
horrorist is offline                         Send a private message to horrorist