View Single Post
Old 19-04-2006, 02:28 PM   #18
stanleyopar2000
Abandonia nerd

okkkayyyyy shall we continue?...
  • k: The Dinosaur Desiginer is a ga (well not a game!) it's a creation program where you can build your own dinosaurs "piece by piece!" and yes I HAVE ORIGINAL BOX!! and I will get out my digital camera and snap a picture of it! this desigier has up to 10 (I think) backrounds and up to 50 ( or more I think) pieces to make your dinosaur! you can even put bubbles to make them talk in your own cartoon. note this program MIGHT be suitable for younger kids (depends if you're creative!)
  • :angry: Cubeaz is a rubrix cube game that can only be run in DOSbox and I seirously don't get it!!!
  • k: k: Tank Warz is a game where there is a huge hill in between two tanks. One is you while the other is the computer. You have to guess accuracy and power to hit the other tank on the other side...sounds easssyy? well you have a "men" meter in the tank and if you get hit, you lose some men..that means your maxium peak in power has been lowered! cool graphics (for DOS!) and NICE weapons and upgrades! A definite Must for Abandonia!!
  • k: Amaze! this game is a game that you can yes build and create your own mazes and then test them! I myself have not used it because I'm not a fan of mazes...but I'm sure there is a member on abandonia who would love it to be uploaded!
  • :not_ok: :blink: Pinball Games I is a game with TONS of extra pinball tables to choose from! The bad thing is that you need DOSbox to run or else the ball will slip by the flippers so fast you literally won't see it! Also to have bad news I don't know how to use the flippers...sorry! :crazy:
  • k: Hunt is a game where you are in a long maze and there is old treasures every where! the character is visible in front of you and he doesn't move AT ALL! the walls move! but the game is still fun because you can't die. A good timewaster NOTE uses DOS box for this game because every time you see a treasure some stupid idiotic music will be blasting out of your PC speakers! So use DOS box so YOU can control the volume!
There you have It Tom Henrik!

DA BOMB...that name is getting monotous so menbers all of you!, what do you think if I changed my username to: Megaman.EXE? please! I need your opinion!

until then, DA BOMB...out!

stanleyopar2000 is offline                         Send a private message to stanleyopar2000