View Single Post
Old 24-01-2005, 02:21 PM   #65
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

When Another World came out, intro was something out of this world (get it, AW an out of this world )

In the name of the world, did you all forget Bioforge? I think that intro was definately one of the best. My friend and I watched it over and over again.

I liked C&C a lot, but I liked the best that movie in NOD campaign before returning to Egypt I think, when you receive Flame thank. Kane is playing Chess with himslef and present yoy Flame Tank - animation was great!

You already mentioned DOTT and Sam&Max. Lucasarts had real good intros (Dark Forces, Tie Fighters)

I have to mention Quarantine, well it's not like intro. When I first played it with my friend, we started the game for 10 times. There was some company introduction with some strange head and three tones incredibly clear. And then, you see burning fire and straight simple sound, incredibly clear wich gave us the thrills. Can't really explain.

Leasure Suit Larry3 - 6 (in 3rd part I think phonecell comes out in the middle of jungle, that almost killed me), Simon the Sorrcerer 2, Lands of Lore 2, Warcraft 2 & 3, Diablo, HL..................

and at the end Master of Magic:
- Old man, you seek the spell of mastery.
- You have come too late. My work has already met this spell.
- If that is the true, then your work must stop!
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river