View Single Post
Old 23-09-2007, 12:50 AM   #64
Japo
Autonomous human

In the remote case your intent wasn't making fun, the last thing I said stands. Pride is one of the seven capital sins, you if you want to be cool with the big guy above, repent and redeem.

Not only age, every serious religios puts more than a click between you and God mediator status, for some churces (Catholic for one) that's several years of study like a university degree, and of course you can't start those studies at 15 but at the same age you're prepared for any other university studies.

And age does matter. I don't know how clever you really are compared to others, although I do know you think yourself big deal (again pride is a capital sin), but what I do know is that from 10 years on you won't have the same opinions about many issues, don't know which ones, only that you'll change many opinions. When I was 15 I though myself pretty sensible, although I wasn't as arrogant as you, and now I know that I was truly pretty sensible at 15; but I was not an adult at 15, nobody is, not even geniuses. The only people who have fully developed at 15 are the utter boneheads anyway.