View Single Post
Old 26-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #8
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Q 1 :So..yep i tried this drag thing into Dosbox did it with MAIN.EXE file..and its opening to a full black screen and then back to a small black screen and i remarked that once the smaller one open,my tool bar is all wrong : different color and pretty much all the screen itself is all ''fuzzed up''(dont know if i can say that),,Any clues?[/b]
Hokay. So as you apparently already got yourself acquainted with dosbox.conf, open it and go to where it says "fullscreen=false" and "fullfixed=false".
Change them to "fullscreen=true" and "fullfixed=true", respectively.

This will make DosBox start up in fullscreen mode, which just MIGHT help with that problem.

Quote:
Q 2 :And do we absolutly have to change sound setting and reading speed..cuz they say u should but they dont say from where and how[/b]
Check other COM/EXE/BAT files in the game directory. One of them should start up the sound configuration. If there is none such, look around for sound options menu in the game.

The values that are default for DosBox (and therefore those you need to enter) are:
Sound Blaster 16
Adress 220h
Interrupt (IRQ) 7
DMA 1

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman