Thread: Frogger (3D)
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
Expack2
Game Request Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua777 View Post
I tried my old Frogger disc a while back and I found that it was missing all music, both in menu screens and while playing levels. There are sound effects such as hopping and croaking, as well as noises from the environment, but the awesome soundtrack that used to play in the background is no longer there. Today I found this copy on Abandonia and thought I would give it a second try thinking it might have been a problem with my old disc, but unfortunately it's the same situation with this one too.

So has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it, or an idea I could try that might do it?

It's just not the same without music.
Sounds like the section of your Frogger CD-ROM which holds the CD (Redbook) music for the game is scratched to the point of being unreadable by your CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive. You might be able to repair the damage by either using a CD cleaner kit or by using a dishrag with some liquid dishsoap on the scratched areas, but, beyond that, I don't know of a whole lot more you can do for your Frogger CD-ROM...

Proud Beta Tester for Desura Since October 28, 2010
Expack2 is offline                         Send a private message to Expack2