View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:59 AM   #264
Magekind

Quote:
Originally posted by MasterGrazzt@Apr 30 2006, 06:43 AM
get the hell out

Also, I laugh at all the internet scum so eagerly trying to play this game, obviously because they heard about the cheat where you can get the girl naked. Of course, they're going to keep her at 10.
Joo har velkomm.

Personally, I find the game to be much more interesting without the cheat, as was proved with Niamh. She ended up as a martial arts instructor, who failed because of her inability to communicate with others. I will also note that she made a horrid mother, but an excellent wife. It's the statistics they don't show you that will matter the most in the end.

She was a powerful warrioress, fairly intelligent, but it's practically impossible to keep both refinement and strength at high levels. The same goes for constitution and charisma, although later in the game that works itself out. (Intentionally fails to say "Dance Classes" out loud.)

I found the fairies in the lake, but haven't found them in the forest. Any tips?

Also, sound(music) hasn't yet worked for me, any way I go about it. I have yet to try D-Fend, so if that works for me, I'll get back with you. If it doesn't... it isn't your problem anyway.