View Single Post
Old 29-04-2006, 11:09 PM   #49
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle of Fire@Apr 30 2006, 12:00 AM
Just like the two post above me. That's exactly what I was going to say.

The concept is so alien to me, I don't even want to try it. I'm still trying to get over the fact that the last "new gen" of console wasn't even fully explored yet, and they are about to launch another "new gen" only for the sake of making money... And it shows.

This doesn't work for me. Add the strange remote to all this, and I'm completely turned off.
Well, nobody has to like it, anyway

I'd like to get it because I really want to know how well these new games play with a remote afterall. Maybe it is THE new way of gaming. Maybe it's just stupid. That I wanna find out.

I also usually prefer the old consoles, mainly the SNES, but also a few NES and N64 games. Since there was this rumor (or it's official, I dunno) that you can download the old games (at least I heard of N64) I'd also like to know if that's true and if it is actually even possible to play a few of this games with a remote.

To me, it's the couriosity driving me to buy the console, maybe I'm even a bit of a fanboy (but not the "OMG!!!11 PS AND XOBX SUXX0RS" kind of fanboy).

Edit:
MAN, I had a LOT to edit in this post, I should get some sleep soon
Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy