View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 07:41 AM   #67
Sameeralord
Game freak

[quote]Originally posted by samtam90@Jun 2 2005, 10:03 AM
[quote]
Quote:
[I went through a portal, then i fell and i went through a portal again. After a few minutes, i fell on te ground and i saw i was in a green field, a green LONG field. I saw there was something floating on the air, but i couldn't see exactly what it was. then i saw another similar thing, but this time it was nearer to the ground, so i ran to see what it was. When i was closer and i could see the thing, i was amazed. It was a icon!!!!! I was....i was.... i was in a Windows Desktop!!!!

Side note: Another great idea Samtam90
Now I have got into a windows desktop I gave up the idea of getting the metal gear. I really felt angry with myself for missing out a great chance to get the metal gear. But after all I guess it not my fault. Anyways the icons around me were staring at me like I was some kind of delicious food. I walked to the start button and jumped twice on it to get the menu. I didn't know if there were any portal or anything to get back. Then I jumped twice on my programs and then I jumped twice on microsoft games. Then I saw the age of empires button. An idea popped up im my head. I would go into this game and maybe there are portals inside the game. So ran to the age of empire button and jumped twice on it. Then I felt my head rotating around and around. When I recovered I realized I was in a battlefield. Oh no I forgot this game was war game. Time for some more action I murmured to myself.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord