Sameeralord
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Playbahnosh@Jun 2 2005, 08:03 PM
HEY!

Wait a minute...
So you now taken the liberty to CENSOR THE STORY????? :ranting:
I thought this is everybody's story, not just yours! <_<
Not cohesive? Oh please... You're talking about cohesion in a free-for-all story? You can't be serious... :crazy:
And what if we've been in GTA already? Is there any rule for one game only allowed once?
Besides, Sameeralord seemed to like my part, and he started this topic after all. If somebody, he has the right to cut something out, not you... <_<

Anyway, I thought this thread is about fun, and to continue each others parts to form a great story. And definetly not about rules and selfishly cutting out each others parts... <_<

So? :angry:
Playbahnosh calm down!!. I know it is not nice to cut off other bits. But look there is no point going to the same place twice. I'm sure you have played many other games. So when the right time comes. Why don't you write going into a portal to a game you know. Then if it fits we k: k: would gladly continue the story. If you wrote your bit in the part where we went to GTA world k: k: before I'm sure we all would have continued your story. Please don't quit. Be a part of this thread.
Sameeralord
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord