View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #8
jolofa

QUOTE(Data @ Jun 7 2007, 11:12 PM) [snapback]293480[/snapback]
Quote:
if the text looks weird and taking screenshots doesn't work, are you sure you are running the game inside dosbox ?
[/b]
True to my ignorance, I made a stupid mistake. I tried the shortcut of installing the game by dragging the whole ROTK files (straight from the Zip file without saving it into my folder) into the capture...I don't know why I did that :wallbash: That's how I got the stupid characters replacing all the in game text. When I reread the shortcut from another post carefully, the game ran without any problem. It seems that I have to take all the files out from the zip into a new folder and drag the koei.exe into the dosbox.exe. That simple step somehow I have stupidly messed up.

Totally my fault, I appriciate all the advice from you guys. Now I can truly enjoy the game. Thank you for those who have made this guy's dream come true by uploading this game.

For Ghost or whoever wants to discuss Romance of the Three kingdom, game or history, I'm game. I read the history like 4 times. Really love Zhuge Liang and Liu Bei's 5 great generals.
jolofa is offline                         Send a private message to jolofa