View Single Post
Old 27-04-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
a1s
Hero Gamer

as many of you are aware we are facing a problem people keep leaving. we have provided them with the best frum available, but they keep leaving. we have provided them with games, but they are still leaving. we have even tried to have long (and extremely fun mind you) talks in their going away threads, but they still leave as soon as someone (he knows who he is) closes it. something needs to be done! :help:

I have just the thing: we need an Iron Curtain, I suggest we install high fences, barabed wire and borderguards with large mean dogs, let's see those Rediskas leave then!

More seriouly though. over the last month many vlauable pople have left, as far as I got it was cocerning some admin intiative to either change something dramaticaly or their refusal to change something that is wrong (yes, that is everything I got from your senseless blabber). so can anyone who knows soemthing expalian what is going on?

:ranting: P.S. Svejk (and others), If you ruin this I will personaly hunt you down and... well I'll think of something. :ranting:
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s