Old 11-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #27
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
Yep, I'm a little ill nowdays.

No, I'm taking a break from FT currently, and looked after some smaller projects.
As on the gaming side, this means I grabbed a copy of Postal (now as it exists, and it's free), and my long-forgotten Sonny-series (hey, i'm actually pretty good in that now).
Related to this I've checked Sonny3 is coming out or not, as the first came in '08 and the 2nd in '10, so it'd be time. Sadly the developer suffered cancer, so another year delay is expected I think, but it seems he never forgot the responsibility of that I call that devotion and care!
But just for the heck of it I've tried out another series (Sinjid 1-2) from him, and it was ok.

Also read a lot, like The Dark side of the Sun, or Swamp Thing from the "new 52" wave comic books.

Cheers yoga!

PS: if you'll want to play FT multi with me send PM to match date, also how many points we'll spend on our characters! (also tell what level characters we'd use)

I am glad, You are OK now, baraton!

AB is boring place without You.

You are good in many areas not only in Sonny series.

Now i am reading R.L.Stevenson book - David Balfur.

Pls. give me some more time for FT multi.
I have to start this gem SS2. I have to run the last version of Warelock:....
..and i know i am foredoomed in this battle- FT. But i am the brave and even with one stone in my hand i will stand up against You.

Greets, Dear twillight

Hungary Forever!!