View Single Post
Old 27-09-2013, 09:00 AM   #114
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle of Fire View Post
I'm not really into music. I never buy an album of any group because I don't feel like there is good enough music out there to waste money on when you can get it free. Plus, I know for sure that half of each CD is a filler of the precedent. You would probably get a few (if not only one) good song on it and the rest only fill up space to give the impression it was worth the purchase.

I mainly prefer to listen to Pop and Rock (mainly on the radio when I'm driving), and I just can't stand Country and Rap.

Basically, any music which has a good beat and good rymes will usually go by me.
You just ignored that Rap has good beats and (typically) good rhymes.
Not saying good lyrical themes or language, but I always thought of it as cool besides those quite ugly sores in it's side.
Christian Rap anyone?

Country, I refuse to defend. No grounds in my mind. It has beats and rhymes too, but, eh, not in my head.

You have a very strange attitude about music. Some times, though, it's just what you're into. Some people aren't into video games, () some not into music.

It's strange to me because I have discovered whole albums that I like EVERY song on it in some way or another.

Try: The New Cities; Lost in City Lights.

Every song, great album. Very much in the Pop/Rock Genre.
You should check it out. PM me if you do and you like. Otherwise, ignore.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ