View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 11:57 PM   #20
Joker

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Jun 18 2005, 07:49 PM
a.* Climb back onto the helicopter and launch it.

b.* Before it gets too high, swing a web to the left side of the screen, jump off, and tumble/somersault/fall your way to the left edge of the screen.

c.* If you land in just the right (wrong?) way, you'll actually get stuck inside the wall in the next room, and after some more tumbling, you'll be able to slide down and into the room.

After this, I can't remember exactly the best way to beat up Mysterio, but watch out for the electric/lava pit/something on the ground - it'll kill Spider-Man.* ALSO, be careful about the switch somewhere on the ceiling - it will start moving the walls and will kill Mary Jane.
I can confirm this, since I've encountered this bug as well (although I kept shooting webs during part b. to enhance my jumping distance). It's funny; I never expected anyone to find this particular bug since it's (as stated above) VERY tricky to get it to work. It just happened to me coincidentally.

I believe killing Mysterio isn't so difficult either; just 'freeze' him with one of your webs when he's on the 'Deadly Ground-Stuff'.

Very nice game for its time k:, but the saving-bug takes away a great deal of the fun :not_ok:.

LAN Of The Damned - Admin
Joker is offline                         Send a private message to Joker