View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #3
Scatty
Treasure hunter

About how to summon more than one creature at the same time - you can't. You can summon only one time during a battle, and if you try to cast more summoning spells "nothing appears". However with some levels of some summoning spells often more than one creature of the same type appear, like with Illusion level 3-4 and Fairy Witches, I had often 6 of them. That's also a random thing, sometimes it's one, sometimes it's two and sometimes it's many.
One spell I recommend especially - Create Life (Alchemist). Cast with level 7, it summons a powerful Godzylla (a dinosaur-like monster, sometimes but rarily 2 of them are summoned) that has an insane character level, immune to all magic except that cast by Gorrors (as they have even much higher level than him), can breathe fire and can crush enemies for 200 points by stomping them. And his armor is very hard to penetrate though he's easy to hit. Even if he attacks just by lashing, he easily deals 60-100 damage. One of the reasons I always loved to have an Alchemist in my party :P
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty