View Single Post
Old 23-04-2010, 07:32 AM   #4
Poker Crow
Abandonia nerd

I'd like to add that this "bug" is actually in every non-English language. I believe it has nothing to do with the current state of the site. IIRC those tags are consequence of an old bug that existed waaaay back in the previous era of translations (before they got disabled). Anyway, new translations after the re-enabling are not affected by this mistagging. In the Spanish site happens as well that 80% of the games are under the Board or Puzzle genres, and lots of them have the King's Quest Series tag as well. It's a complete mess and somewhat serious imo, cause those are not mere tags, they're the GENRE tags. Imagine the poor confused visitors of the translated sites. That's why I decided to take matters into my own hands and put my translator privileges to further good use. During the past weeks I've been editing and fixing the tags of every game in the Spanish site one by one to match their English counterparts. I've already gone thru the whole Action genre, and was halfway thru Adventure genre but I was interrupted by this new bug that appeared a few days ago. It's been mentioned already in the translation forums that we lost editing privileges. I hope you guys fix it soon.
Poker Crow is offline                         Send a private message to Poker Crow