View Single Post
Old 31-07-2006, 01:13 AM   #22
rabadi
New(bie) Kid on the Linux Users' Block

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 30 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]245864[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
i think that not-frequent save points and quite high price for them is good, it makes game difficultier and more fun=P[/b]
It is, and some people do want it. However, I have a 2.5 years old daughter that sometimes needs quick attendance, so more save points (or even the ability to save anytime-anywhere) in my case is appreciated. Thus, I propose to define this in a difficulty level (not sure if the software by Clickteam used to create this game is capable of it or not, though)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_r.u.s.s. @ Jul 30 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]245864[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
btw rabadi, since you have finished the game with so many characters, maybe you could post screenshots of some ending artworks =)[/b]
In fact I actually did take screen captures on them when I finished the game the other day. I have Clemetas, Zepher, Samuel, Pippa, and Eisfford outro. I don't have the files in front of me now (they are on another computer), so I will post them tomorrow k:
rabadi is offline                         Send a private message to rabadi