View Single Post
Old 18-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Lozzenger2
Abandonia nerd

Default Lozzenger2 - A shortlist of games I'm able to contribute =]

I've been rummaging through my game cupboard and I've gone through and found a bunch I *think* aren't on the site. Obviously, correct me if I'm wrong. I went through the oldwarez list and took out any that were already onsite and checked through any that were listed as still sold.

Bold Green shows a game that's been approved
Bold Red shows a game that has been denied

Enigma Pinball - (by Epic Megagames) - 1994 - Fully Boxed

Xargon: The mystery of the Blue Builder - (by Epic Megagames) - 1994 - Fully Boxed

Crash & Burn Pinball - (by Epic Megagames) - 1994 - Fully Boxed

Jungle Pinball - (by Epic Megagames) - 1994 - Fully Boxed

Solar Winds - (by Epic Megagames) - 1994 - Fully Boxed

Journeyman Project Turbo - (by Presto Studios) - 1994 -

The following are a list of Gametek games that were bought in a huge gametek compilation set and are listed clearly in the oldwarez list as abandonware but some are not yet present on the site:

Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller

The Humans 3: Evolution Lost in Time

Hole in One
Starball
Millenia
Hellfire Zone
Maximum Roadrace
Super Stardust
Cyberbykes
Beareau 13
Star Crusader

I've also got a completely different box for a game called Genesia, yet this appears to be the same game as Ultimate Domain which is already onsite. Not sure if this is relevant but if needed I can provide a different Boxshot for it.

I also noticed today that the CD shot of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans is different to my original CD of the same game, which has Interplay in place of Blizzard? Again I'm not sure if it's relevant or not..

Anyway, I wasn't sure where else to post this so I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

Last edited by Dave; 02-06-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Lozzenger2 is offline                         Send a private message to Lozzenger2