View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #6
guesst
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Titan @ Jul 12 2006, 01:20 AM) [snapback]242858[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I fully agree... i think the guy at the Call-Center was displaying ALOT of patience, more then normaly required to get a job like that, and he did his job. He had to clear up the issue with the caller stating he isn't using the account, but it shows alot of activity when he enters the customers entry in the DB.

It's more the issue; Why wasn't the the guy called blacklisted and labeld annoying moron?
[/b]
What's even funnier is he's got a web site to brag about it! I mean if you're a moron, that's fine. If you're standing infront of the world and screaming at the top of your lungs that you're a moron... there's not a word to describe that.

Granted the guy thinks he's justified. But if you're going to make a website, scrutinized by the general public, why wouldn't you take a bit more care and say, "How is this going to make me look?" There's another human being involved here, so your chances of looking like the bad guy are pretty much 50/50.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst