View Single Post
Old 22-02-2010, 02:18 AM   #48
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

"Shit, I'm gonna miss the old guy."

Oh well. Here is my POST APOCALYPTIC ONE

Day 1 (of my life as a wasteland roamer, that is) Me and mah girl decided we'll go to the river for a swim

Day 2: Lost the girl, river apparently full of giant crabs

Day 4: Its awfully hot out here, ill just take my water bottle to the river....

Day 5: crabs took water bottle

Day 6: Crabs took house, cunningly presenting a land lease licenses. I didn't even know they knew how to talk let alone present respectable law papers. Intellectual crab monsters are hard to come by these days.

Day 7: Decided this was no longer the place for me. Drank a bunch of water from the river and set out into the wasteland. I encountered a bunch of raiders which i killed

Day 8: I encountered a bunch of raiders which i killed

Day 9: I encountered a bunch of raiders which i killed

Day 10: I encountered a bunch of raiders which i killed

Day 11: I encountered a wastelander, how shot at me. So i killed him.

Day 13: I cam upon a small town. The walls were made of cars stacked upon one another and the town consisted of...wait, this is a junkyard.

Day 14: I found a town. It was built into the decrepit ruins of some old ci- wait, this is just a bunch of rubble.

Day 17: I found a person. He was dead. I was sad. Its lonely not talking to anyone

Day 20: I found a town! Well, a real town, with real people, and not junk yards and dead people! It consisted of 3 little huts, and some weird 1-headed brahmin farmers. They tried to tell me this is how brahmin were before the war, but im not dumb! I got directions to another town

Day 22: I have to go through mountains

Day 23: Eek, geckos and scorpians!

Day 24: And ants!

day 25: And super mutants!

Day 34: I have made it threw the mountains, however, i have exhausted my supplies.

Day 37: I managed to trade the clothes off my back with a wastelander for a gun and ammo. I then kill him for being a cheap bastard and not helping someone in need, and stole all his food and water and clothes and ammo and whats this? What the deuce is a 'methamphetamine' ?

Day 38: WHHOOOOOOOAAAAA MAAAAAAAAAN THOOOOOOSE HIPPOOOES ARE TRIIIIPY!

Day 39: That was weird.

Day 41: I came across a big down with walls of scrap metal and stuff, and went to a saloon. I got training from other wasteland explorers about how to distinguish towns from junkyards.

Day 42: I am no longer a virgin

Day 43: Before leaving some guy was like 'hey i wanna go' and he's from some town or something called 'Romania' whatever THAT means, must be canadian. Oh well. We began our journey. I decided wasteland life is hard and that i needed to find a lawyer in order to get my house back so i could settle down. Must look for a law firm

Day 45: New Reno, this place is cool, its got lot dingy slot machines. yea. Found some place called 'Cordelli brothers' or something like that. Sounds liek a law firm

Day 46: Definetly not a LAW FIRM. well, firm atleast, and i made some caps from that movie.

Day 48: I spent my caps on a cool new machine gun.

Day 50: We came across a gas station with some weird guy in robes in front of it. I hope he knows that trying to hide an airforce base behind some tree's isn't working. Oh well.

Day 51: Ah, big men in metal clanking things!

Day 204: Arrived in the capital wasteland. Found some kind of vault. Cool.

Day 205: I found a jewish guy! All my law problems are over.

Day 206: I have my law papers, my money is gone though.

Day 420: Those crabs sure were surprised. What am i supposed to do about this romanian?

Day 421: I fed him to the crabs.

Day 425: I succumbed to radiation poisoning and am dead. Drat.

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb