Thread: The Dig
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2006, 06:34 AM   #10
Abi79
Home Sweet Abandonia

Send a message via Yahoo to Abi79

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty Midget @ Jun 20 2006, 07:27 PM) [snapback]238188[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Can you move around freely in the room? Are there a 'hidden' stairways point in/on the crypt? [/b]
I can move around freely and there is nothing hidden in that room. I just need to stay on that slab of stone...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(a1s @ Jun 20 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]238263[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
the way I undersatnd it the cript is what's
below
that slab (seeing how this place was just a dark empty room). I think this is some sort of a bug and you should try reloading from a recent game.
I might be wrong though, I had this very same bug but since there is no way to die in the game I haven't saved since about the time I discovered the underground tunels (yo know where the geologist died...) so I was to lazy to do it all again. [/b]
And the last time I've saved was in that room, since I had to stop my computer. (and I only use one save slot ) Oh, well... I'm giving up. Why couldn't LucasGames just keep the standard interface from their other adventure games? :angry: Anyway, thanks for trying to help me guys.
Abi79 is offline                         Send a private message to Abi79