View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Default Steam Summer Sale 2012

Its coming. Oh yes its coming. Big chunk of games going on sale, daily sales on games already on sale and once again there's probably gonna be some sort of achievement related contest and other PC-gaming summer fun.

So when? Apparently starts either on Monday or Tuesday next week. There are couple of signs pointing to that. For example, Team Fortress 2 had recently gotten a new type of items which expire July 11th and Killing Floor has just been updated and the Summer Sideshow event was activated. Both games were associated with the sale and summer event last year. Some crafty people have also been inspecting Steam's code with open Steamwork and found bunch of bundles which are most likely part of the sale.

For all that and more, check this thread
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2784024

And there you go. I thought some of you would want to know and personally I recommend holding off any Steam purchases any of you have been planning (Unless its a sale. The price probably wont go lower than that). All eager purchasers, hold on to your wallets and credit cards cause its gonna be another rough ride for your bank account.

Also, cool. We can now add tags to threads.

Last edited by TheChosen; 06-07-2012 at 04:12 AM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen