Thread: Best of Chatbox
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #17
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

From around here.

arete Heh, someday. Someday we'll all sit around a fire together. And we'll have had all the conversations already and we'll be like, Sooo...

Mighty Midget no, every time anyone has anything to say, the rest will say "link?"
Mighty Midget and conversations coming to a halt when an outside voice says "no hotlinking"
Mighty Midget and I will still be "sorry guys, my ears are lagging, where are we?" ^^

TheChosen We'd have no Youtube. People would have to re-enact the scenes and songs were talking about.

Mighty Midget oh god.... rickrolling just won't work anymore will it
Mighty Midget and "whoah whoah you told us already, a 100 times, in the last 5 minutes" "hey it's a meme, it's how memes work" "ah I see, cool! Let me try too!"

TheChosen "Hey Tomekk, how did that Mötorhead song go again?" "Okay, something like....Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!" "*groan* I've been Rick-rolled!"

Mighty Midget hah

TheChosen And what about gaming? We'd have to use sticks and pinecones so we could play pretend-deathmatch in the woods.

TheChosen Or something turn based? *walk walk* "Okay, Im outta action points! Who's turn is it?" "Its mine!" "No wait, I spotted you, I'll try to shoot!" "Okay" "Uuuh....how many action points did I have?".

Mighty Midget sounds like a hit

TheChosen "Can we use burst fire?" "GET ON WITH IT! Im tired of just standing around" "Has anyone seen Fifth?"

Mighty Midget if we can have glitches in there too I'd be playing like mad just to see people getting stuck in the walls

arete Chosen, it would be party time. Get up and dance

Mighty Midget no TC you're not supposed to walk through thin air, it's a glitch

GTX2GvO

TheChosen "I cant hear anything. Why are my ears ringing?" "Did you set up soundcard correctly?"

Mighty Midget \o/ now we're talking

GTX2GvO Why are you guys all colored to odd? Did I get the right Video drivers?

Mighty Midget "the graphics are all garbled" "how many drinks did you have?"

Mighty Midget double vision: True 3D WOOHOO

GTX2GvO Grab a Vodka Driver for your Video!

Mighty Midget hahaha
Mighty Midget NVodka TNT3

GTX2GvO

arete Everyone SHUT UP or lulu's gonna snipe us all and we'll DIE HERE IN THE WOODS!!!
arete Anyway, fifth's just really, really well camouflaged... Drat, now I can't find him myself...
arete And then someone would put their foot in the river and drop dead for no reason X33

GTX2GvO

TheChosen And after that, we'd play adventure game. One would be the main guy, rest side characters. Then we'd come up with the most devious puzzles and just have to stand around whole day while the one guy runs around the woods touching everything with every loose item he finds.

arete Eep, lightning's really close nao.

Mighty Midget hah "guys I can't figure it out" "have you taken everything that wasn't welded to the background?" "yes" "have you tried all combos?" "well I haven't combined the rhino and the umbrella" "..."

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."

Last edited by arete; 30-03-2012 at 12:54 PM.
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete