View Single Post
Old 29-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #7
Javol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Sorry, but you managed to execute 3 different scenarios from 5 possible. And selected 3 wrong ones. (No wonder, actually, only one is working). But if you paid more attention to my words and what system says to you, you would success long ago.

See, your first error is mounting working disc as CD. It means that system cannot write to it anything, so nothing works. See this message above about "cannot create swap file"? This is about this.

But otherwise your quoted example above is good. As you see, game successfully creates itself needed virtual D: inside your installation, so if not "CD-ROM" error, it could work.

Unfortunately, you missed it, and in two others attempt you tried to create D: yourself. It means that the game cannot create D: anymore (it exist already, remember? , so it go to "wrong" (your) D: and tells you that CD is absent.

Right approach will be the same as quoted above. Only remove this -t CDROM, and you'll be fine.
Oh wow I can't believe it was that easy lol. Maybe I was making it harder because I was fusing some of the steps I was told to use to get Daggerfall to work in there... Thanks so much!
Javol is offline                         Send a private message to Javol