View Single Post
Old 26-04-2007, 06:23 AM   #63
Guest_Ryan_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rallier @ Aug 14 2004, 10:18 AM) [snapback]8728[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Very good game overall.....and it's fairly easy just follow the info you have.... I hated the end though.......it's not a logical end.....not at all!!!!
what we have there is a retarded crossdresser. The clues i obtained were talking about a beautiful and sensational lady in red......even if that info comes from a 5 y.o. kid. My own prime suspect was yo moneys girlfriend, but i wanted to take a cigarette behind from the ashtray for analisys and wouldn't let me....Furthermore the way you find the murderer is by stupid means of luck........hey come on........do u expect me to believe that all the work done has to rely on a dog that drags you on a rope? (that's so silly!!!!!).......maybe sierra was very hasty in releasing the game......because i am sure they could think of something better than that......extremely disappointing....only the shoe directed me to a thought of the killer not being a woman.

But if you remember at the beginning it said: ur killer has transportation
I can't see how a retard could obtain a driving license and learn driving on his own. Furthermore.......what was his assosiation with the rest of the victims? something is a miss!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

Well, actually I believe the way the ending is justified is that out of the 5 murders they all point to different things. The very beginning points to it being a woman that smokes because of cigarette lipstick. The second dead cop scene you find a red shoe, yet again a woman. #3 you find out that there is a stray dog interested in the bodies and that it was the same killer at that murder scene, the last 2 people, one of them is the social worker for the woman who owns the strip bar and the mentally unstable (not retarded) owner of the theater.

If you paid attention the guy who owns the theater mother was murdered when he was young and he went nuts (Ie. the stuttering and stuff). Also, if you pay attention you read/hear him tell you that he owns a dog that someone claims he didn't feed and take care of properly (the stray at the park). What ends up happening is you run out of leads and you figure you should try to see wtf the dog is all about. You lasso him and you get drug to the theaters back alley. You go in, find a head in the fridge and realize that the crazy guy is the crossdressing murderer.

The ending wasn't like.. all this evidence here.... bam... dog.. rope... end. Thats a gross simplification. If you pay attention it really makes some sense.

Also, like all the people in the game say this woman is huge... Moneys girlfriend wasn't.

To answer the last bit... he had transportation because he wasn't retarded.
His association with the rest of his victims was; #1 the last victim was his social worker, the second cop was a regular at the strip club which another one of his social workers clients owned, I guess the 2 knew each other. Don't quite get the 1st cop, could be that he was also a regular the club, LOL. Then the one at the park was probably a random pick from the theater like the woman being tortured in the last scene when you kill the murderer, or at least, the game doesn't quite cover them. The second body found in the car with his social worker... well that one's got me, maybe yet another random movie theater kidnap.

Questions? I hope this helps.